Only pay interest on what you use
Apply for the funds you need now through a line of credit with one of our bank partners, then decide when and how to use them. Your interest-only monthly payments are based on the amount you actually use.
Low, interest-only monthly payments1
$25,000 - $150,000 for working capital
Option to refinance if you qualify for more favorable terms2
Minimal documentation required to close3
Quick application to funding process for eligible applicants
No additional fees for withdrawals4
Automated and on your side
Our mission is to equip every entrepreneur with reliable access to the smart capital they need to grow. We’ve taken the long, complicated process of applying for funding and streamlined it for the way you do business today. One single application is powered by intuitive technology and an exceptional team dedicated to finding you the right financing offers, without wasting your valuable time. We’re proud to be the leading financing platform connecting small businesses with SBA, bank term loans, line of credit, and flexible financing options.
Frequently asked questions
Your dedicated team of SmartBiz professionals will review your unique needs to help you determine if a business line of credit is right for your business.
My credit isn’t great - should I still apply?
Absolutely. We know you’re more than your credit history, and our technology and team will work with you to help you find a solution that works for where you are right now. We only need a pre-qualification, 6 months of bank statements, and a debt schedule to determine if you qualify.
How much will this cost me?
Your interest-only monthly payments are based on the amount you actually use. Your interest rate (SOFR + 8.99% to 29.99%) is subject to credit approval by the lender. You'll pay a one-time 6% origination fee at closing and a flat $750 in closing costs. Standard wire transfer fees may apply. Further details are included in your terms and conditions.
Will I be charged a fee for every withdrawal?
No! While some lenders may charge fees for each withdrawal, there are never any additional fees after origination with this line of credit. Draw on the money when you need it, no extra fees involved.
What are the different ways I can use funds from a line of credit?
The flexible structure of our business line of credit lets you use the funds in ways that make sense for your business. For example, you might hire a new staff member, acquire additional inventory, finance an upcoming project, or take advantage of a new business opportunity.
Trusted & Loved
“Fantastic experience! The entire team that I worked with, specifically Pamela did a FIRST CLASS job. Communication was on point, I was in the loop every step of the way. Glad I chose SmartBiz Loans for our SBA needs.”
Rates are good. Service is Excellent.
“Good experience with SmartBiz, rates are good, service is excellent. It is refreshing to work with experienced pros on the many moving parts of an SBA loan. This was a good move for my business.”
On top of everything!
“It couldn't have gone any better…stayed on top of everything and got us through the process easily. We will definitely be contacting for advice as we grow our small family business. Thank you, SmartBiz!”
Back to Top
* We conduct a soft credit pull that will not affect your credit score. However, in processing your loan application, the lenders with whom we work will request your full credit report from one or more consumer reporting agencies, which is considered a hard credit pull and happens after your application is in the funding process and matched with a lender who is likely to fund your loan.
- Your monthly payment may increase, possibly substantially, If you are approved for another loan product.
- At 12-month maturity, you may choose to apply for new financing. Updated business financials will be needed for underwriting. New financing after 12 months will incur additional fees. All loan programs are subject to credit approval, income verification, and collateral evaluation. Paying the minimum interest-only monthly payments will not repay the principal that is outstanding on your line. The bank makes final approval decisions, originates, and services all loans. Additional restrictions, limitations, and exclusions may apply.
- Required documentation includes 6 months of business bank statements, a current business debt schedule, an identification document, and voided business check.
- Fees include a one-time 6% origination fee at closing and a flat $750 closing costs. Standard wire transfer fees may apply. While some lenders may charge additional fees for drawing funds, for this line of credit there are no additional fees for withdrawals.