RT to Win Promotion
Want to learn more about our RT to Win Promotion?
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The RT to Win Promotion (the “Program”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (except in the case of legal residents of Alabama, Mississippi, Nebraska or other states where the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such age of majority) and own a small business. Employees of SmartBiz Loans and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited (including, without limitation, any jurisdiction in which registration or bonding is required or may become required at any time during the Program).
- Sponsor: SmartBiz Loans, P.O. Box 26387 San Francisco, CA 94126-26387 UNITED STATES.
Administrator: SmartBiz Loans, P.O. Box 26387 San Francisco, CA 94126 -26387, UNITED STATES.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Program constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Program. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The session of the Program begins on October 11, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on October 18, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- How to Enter: During each Program Period, you can enter the Program by retweeting the #smartbizchat or #RT2WIN promotions
- RT to Win promotional tweets on Twitter. Entering will result in receiving one (1) Program entry. A text (no video or photo) submission is required for entry.
Limit: Each entrant may enter the Program one (1) time during the Program Period. Submissions received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limit will be void. Submissions generated by script, macro or any other automated means are void. Entrant must have permission from all individuals mentioned in the Submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Uploading a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties (as defined in Section 9, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions, all of which will be void.
In the event of a dispute regarding any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Winner Determination: During the Program Period, four winners will be randomly selected to receive a prize.
- Winner Requirements: Potential winner will be notified by Tweet on or around the day after each of the Program periods end. The potential winners will be required to sign and return the attached release and indemnity form (the “Affidavit”) that must be received by Administrator within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period, does not comply with these Official Rules, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up determined by the qualified judges, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only one (1) alternate winner may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the person’s name and/or company, city, state, photograph, voice and/or other likeness, Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Program for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, the winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Each winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Each winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 9, below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms. Prizes will be fulfilled 8 – 10 weeks after conclusion of the Program.
- Prizes: Four (4) PRIZES: Four gift cards of $25 will be awarded during the Program Period. Retail value $100. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TAXES AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE RECEIPT AND/OR USE.
- Release: By participation in this Program, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, SmartBiz, Twitter, Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, loss whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance of the Prize or their participation in the Program.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Program, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Program or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Program; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Program, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Program-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Program or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- Winner List: For winner information, visit SmartBiz’s blog http://www.smartbizloans.com/blog. The winners will be posted and shared on the blog.
- Disqualification: Any false information provided within the context of the Program by any Entrant concerning identity, postal address, email address, telephone number, ownership of right or non-compliance with these rules or the like may result in the immediate disqualification of the entrant from the Program. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party or otherwise does not comply with these official rules.
© 2016 SmartBiz Loans, All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.